Direct manufacturer of its fabrics and felts for over 80 years and, since 2007, ownership of the KAYSER® Group, world leader in filtration, Kayser Filtertech Italy SrL places itself in a position of leadership in the sector and can rely on the constant technological research, on the great expertise of its technicians and on the dependability of its products.
The company has always been sensitive to the issues related to the reduction of the polluting emissions and to the safeguard of the environment and is hence the ideal partner to solve any problem with solid/gas and solid/liquid filtration.
With a complete range of fabric filter elements for industrial dedusting and wastewater treament, Kayser Filtertech Italy can offer its clients the most suitable solution for any application demand , even in the most difficult conditions of implementations and in compliance with the increasingly rigid environmental regulations.
- 1924 – start of the production of fabric filters for the chemical, oenological and petrol industries.
- 1934 – start of the collaboration with FIAT for the provision for special fuel filters.
- 1940 – international patent registration and registration of the “Filtrozella” brand for the production of fabrics aimed at innovative air filters and fuel filters.
- 1970s – production and implementation of needled felts as a replacement for traditional fabrics, in the manufacture of filter sleeves and filter pockets.
- 2000 – J. Althoffer joins the group to expand it on a broader European level. The French company enjoys a long tradition in the production of needled felts, fabric filters and products aimed at both liquid filtration and air filtration.
- 2004 – AK FILTRATION sarl was founded by Althoffer and Kayser, European leader in the production of filters.
- 2005 – AK FILTROZELLA – J. Althoffer, Ozella and the Kayser group formed AK FILTROZELLA, in the persuit of strategic concentration and activity specialization.
- 2007 – AK FILTROZELLA – “Kayser” takes over all the shares.
- 2009 – FILTROZELLA SrL is, as a single-member company, the leader in the Italian market.
- 2018 – KAYSER FILTERTECH ITALY SrL / Kayser Filtertech Group consolidates and increases its position in the Italian and international market, not only as a supplier of filtering sleeves and textile filters in general, but also as a strategic partner and problem-solving solution for its Customers.
These are the main stages, marking out over eighty years of Kayser Filtertech Italy’s experiences and efforts in the filtration sector.